Turn 1-Seater - ferm LIVING
This product is Made To Order. Please contact us for pricing, lead time and freight quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
This inviting armchair has a strict sculptural outer shape that complements the curves of the inviting, rounded inner. With its tight upholstery and simple frame made from powder coated steel, the chair achieves a timeless, clean look with a feminine touch and an elevated feel thanks to its thin, delicate legs.
The Turn armchair can be custom upolstered from a collection of quality fabrics and colour options. Fabric swatches available to view in store at Asser & Co.
- frame colours: Black or Cashmere
- price group 1: Cotton Linen; Cotton; Brushed
- price group 2: Hot Madison; Connect; GAJA C2C
- price group 3: Boucle; Pasadena; Wool
- price group 4: Tonus 4; Steelcut 2; Steelcut Trio 3
- price group 5: Hallingdal 65; Fiord
- price group 6: Vidar 3
- width (cm): 80
- depth (cm): 75.5
- height (cm): 73.5
- seat height (cm): 42
- backrest height (cm): 31.5
- material: Frame: powder coated metal with felt protector feet; Seat: Beechwood, No-Sag spring, HR foam and Ovata 200; Arms/Back: Plywood, polyurethane foam and Ovata 200.
- care instructions: Vacuum frequently on medium power. Remove wet stains by carefully dabbing with lint-free cloth of sponge wrung in war detergent-free water. If the stain remains, we recommend a chemical dry-cleaning product (e.g. KR2) or professional dry cleaning.