Rico Ottoman: ferm LIVING
The Rico series welcomes curves and volumes into a classic design defined by soft lines and an embracing expression. The ottoman is a multipurpose peice of furniture perfect for any ensemble, wether you are in need of a side table, a footrest or a speace seat in the living room or walk in robe. The curvaceous nature of the series adds a modern union of comfort and elegance to any room and makes you feel drawn into its motherly embrace.
- Price Group 1: Faded Velvet & Brushed (various colour options available)
- Price Group 2: GAJA C2C (various colour options available)
- Price Group 3: Boucle - Off White; Sand; & Dark Grey
- Price Group 4: Tonus 4 (various colour options available)
- Price Group 5: Hallingdal 65 (various colour options available)
- Price Group 6: Tiger Mountain & Vidar 3 (various colour options available)
- Dimensions: W: 124 x H: 41 x D: 69cm
- Seat Height: 41cm
- care instructions: Vacuum frequently on medium power. Remove wet stains by carefully dabbing with lint-free cloth of sponge wrung in war detergent-free water. If the stain remains, we recommend a chemical dry-cleaning product (e.g. KR2) or professional dry cleaning.
Manufactured in North-eastern Italy, this small, family-run business specialises in upholstered sofas and chairs. Working almost exclusively with Italian-made raw materials, the craftsmen and women at this factory work exclusively by hand to upholster the plush sofa and furniture designs for ferm LIVING.