Rico Ottoman - ferm LIVING
This product is Made To Order. Please contact us for pricing, lead time and freight quote - email@example.com
The Rico series welcomes curves and volumes into a classic design defined by soft lines and an embracing expression. The ottoman is a multipurpose piece of furniture perfect for any ensemble, whether you are in need of a side table, a footrest or a spare seat in the living room or walk in robe. The curvaceous nature of the series adds a modern union of comfort and elegance to any room and makes you feel drawn into its motherly embrace.
The Rico ottoman can be custom upolstered from a collection of quality fabrics and colour options. Fabric swatches available to view in store at Asser & Co.
- price group 1: Faded Velvet; Brushed - $2,409
- price group 2: GAJA C2C - $2,729
- price group 3: Boucle; Gentle - $2,879
- price group 4: Tonus 4 - $3,189
- price group 5: Hallingdal 65 - $3,489
- price group 6: Vidar 3 - $3,809
- width (cm): 124
- height (cm): 41
- depth (cm): 69
- material: Seat: Molded foam with inner wooden structure. Feet: Low density polyethylene.
- care instructions: Vacuum frequently on medium power. Remove wet stains by carefully dabbing with lint-free cloth of sponge wrung in war detergent-free water. If the stain remains, we recommend a chemical dry-cleaning product (e.g. KR2) or professional dry cleaning.
Manufactured in North-eastern Italy, this small, family-run business specialises in upholstered sofas and chairs. Working almost exclusively with Italian-made raw materials, the craftsmen and women at this factory work exclusively by hand to upholster the plush sofa and furniture designs for ferm LIVING.