Rico Lounge Chair: Swivel - ferm LIVING
This product is Made-To-Order. Please contact us for pricing, lead time and freight quote.
The Rico series welcomes curves and volumes into a classic design defined by soft lines and an embracing expression. Contrasting the sturdiness of its frame, the chair is upholstered in timeless fabrics such as the Boucle, which is woven in an uneven yarn to achieve the rich, loopy texture. The curvaceous nature of the series adds a modern union of comfort and elegance to any room and makes you feel drawn into its motherly embrace.
This version of the Rico lounge chair has a swivel base with 180 degree rotation. It can be custom upolstered from a collection of quality fabrics and colour options. Fabric swatches available to view in store at Asser & Co.
- price group 1: Faded Velvet; Brushed - $3,989
- price group 2: GAJA C2C - $4,299
- price group 3: Boucle; Gentle - $4,629
- price group 4: Tonus 4 - $5,259
- price group 5: Hallingdal 65 - $5,579
- price group 6: Vidar 3 - $6,529
- width (cm): 87
- height (cm): 79
- depth (cm): 81.5
- seat height (cm): 41
- backrest height (cm): 38
- material: Backrest: Molded foam with inner metal structure. Seat: Molded foam with inner wooden structure. Feet: Low density polyethylene.
- care instructions: Vacuum frequently on medium power. Remove wet stains by carefully dabbing with lint-free cloth of sponge wrung in war detergent-free water. If the stain remains, we recommend a chemical dry-cleaning product (e.g. KR2) or professional dry cleaning.
Manufactured in North-eastern Italy, this small, family-run business specialises in upholstered sofas and chairs. Working almost exclusively with Italian-made raw materials, the craftsmen and women at this factory work exclusively by hand to upholster the plush sofa and furniture designs for ferm LIVING.