Rico Divan - From $5,849
This product is Made To Order. Please contact us to order - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rico series welcomes curves and volumes into a classic design defined by soft lines and an embracing expression. The Divan is a piece of furniture all its own. It could pass as a daybed, bears a resemblance to a settee, and gives off chaise lounge vibes. The curvaceous nature of the series adds a modern union of comfort and elegance to any room and makes you feel drawn into its motherly embrace.
The Rico divan can be custom upolstered from a collection of quality fabrics and colour options. Fabric swatches available to view in store at Asser & Co.
- price group 1: Faded Velvet; Brushed - $5,849
- price group 2: GAJA C2C - $6,479
- price group 3: Boucle; Gentle - $7,109
- price group 4: Tonus 4 - $7,749
- price group 5: Hallingdal 65 - $8,379
- width (cm): 190
- height (cm): 79
- depth (cm): 81.5
- seat height (cm): 41
- backrest height (cm): 38
- material: Backrest: Molded foam with inner metal structure. Seat: Molded foam with inner wooden structure. Feet: Low density polyethylene.
- care instructions: Vacuum frequently on medium power. Remove wet stains by carefully dabbing with lint-free cloth of sponge wrung in war detergent-free water. If the stain remains, we recommend a chemical dry-cleaning product (e.g. KR2) or professional dry cleaning.
Manufactured in north-eastern Italy, this small, family-run business specialises in upholstered sofas and chairs. Working almost exclusively with Italian-made raw materials, the craftsmen and women at this factory work exclusively by hand to upholster the plush sofa and furniture designs for ferm LIVING.