POSITION AVAILABLE: E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST
We are on the hunt for our next super star!
We are a small but highly professional and collaborative team, focussed on exceptional customer service and offering a high-end design environment like no other. Representing European and Australian interior and outdoor living brands exclusively in South Australia, we work with both retail and trade customers nationally.
The role of E-Commerce Specialist is to support the successful running of the Asser + Co retail “Concept Store” in the stunning Norwood Showroom in Adelaide. You will have solid and proven skills in the E-commerce space, preferably within a design-related field and have knowledge across Adobe Creative suite.
Flexibility and professional customer service is also required as you will be working within the showroom, contributing to all daily operations including stock transfers and visual merchandising. You will have a focus on consulting across retail and trade clients to reach sales targets and increase the awareness of the Asser + Co brand.
This is a Casual position, 3 days a week. A brilliant opportunity to develop your core skill within a fast-paced design focussed environment while gaining experience with high end product and service delivery. Candidates must be able to work Saturdays.
If you think you are the right person for this special opportunity to work with some of the hottest global brands out of Europe and Scandinavia, in a friendly and supportive working environment, we would love to hear from you.
Please email Rachel Bartels at firstname.lastname@example.org with an introduction and CV by Friday 1st July, 2022.
Read on for Key Responsibilities & Skills….
- Upload new products into Shopify and integrate across to Cin7 inventory management platform.
- Manage, refine and further develop the Asser + Co website.
- Maintain and improve website SEO.
- Generate weekly E-Journal.
- Produce high quality design-centric PDF material.
- Accurate picking and handling of all allocated orders across Asser + Co business, including the packing and fulfilling online orders, while ensuring the quality of product.
- Process showroom sales through Cin7 POS.
- Assist with the management of email information into Salesforce.
- Superior customer service. Handle face-to-face, phone and email enquiries, professionally imparting brand and product knowledge in a warm and welcoming manner.
- Packing and organising product of photoshoot Hires, plus management of Hire process.
- Managing incoming and outgoing inventory in an organised and efficient manner.
- Processing returns and exchanges.
- Actioning regular stock takes.
- Obtaining a high level of understanding of all product offerings, including upcoming Collections.
- Assisting with daily customer communication and pre-order management.
- Maintaining a high-end level of personal and showroom presentation.
- Experience in Shopify eCommerce, website development and management, social media, email marketing (such as Mail Chimp), inventory management and POS (such as Cin7), CRM software (such as Salesforce), Microsoft Office 365, Google Drive and Calendar management, and Apple products.
- Experience with Google Analytics highly desirable.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite highly desirable.
- Ability to work with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to showcase solid creative thinking and execution.
- Capable of multitasking.
- Experience in customer service and sales.
- Strong collaborative, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to think innovatively with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- A passion for architecture and design.