E-COMMERCE SALESPERSON & SHOWROOM ASSISTANT
We are on the hunt for a passionate and talented team player to join our team. Launched in Adelaide 3.5 years ago, Asser + Co is a highly professional and rapidly growing business, focussed on bringing quality interior product to the Retail and Trade sectors in South Australia, with nation-wide reach.
This is a great opportunity to hone your e-commerce and client relationship skills. This role involves website management and sales within a high end design environment and provides an opportunity to get involved in all aspects of e-commerce including reporting and strategic aspects. Supporting our Director and Business Development Manager to achieve business growth goals, the individual will have a varied role but will be focussed on website maintenance, e-commerce, incoming product knowledge and customer orders.
Applicants must be design and customer focussed, pro-active and enjoy working collaboratively in a relaxed and professional environment. If you have incredible attention to detail, great time management and super organisational skills we’d love to hear from you.
A design and client relationship background is essential. Retail skills as well as experience using Shopify, CRM's and Adobe are highly desirable.
The role is a casual, part time position at 28 hours per week (10am–5pm including Saturdays, weekdays are negotiable), based at our beautiful Norwood showroom in Adelaide. There is scope for developing this into a permanent position.
- the warm and welcoming point of call for initial client queries via email, phone and in-person
- ensuring the best possible client experience by using all available resources and following up in a timely and efficient manner
- maximising sales through excellent customer service and product knowledge
- ensuring the showroom is always well presented for client visits
- website management including entry of new products, updating structure and design, SEO and Shopify integration
- processing online client orders and incoming stock deliveries
- Client Pre-Order management
- POS management
- assisting with the planning and execution of showroom trade and launch events
- assistance with Visual Merchandising
- supporting Sales and Marketing in developing new and efficient company processes
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- enthusiastic, diligent, personable, professional and demonstrate initiative with the ability to multi-task
- previous experience in industry/interest in design and working in a small team
- experience of working in e-commerce in a retail environment
- experience and knowledge of CRM systems (namely Salesforce), Shopify and POS
- understanding of search engine optimisation
- well organised with keen attention to detail
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong analytical, administrative and project management skills
- great customer service skills with a can-do attitude
- confident experience in file sharing, calendar organisation and using Apple products
- passion for global design and dynamic retail
- adaptable with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment often with competing priorities, and easily embrace change
If this sounds like you, email Rachel Bartels (Director) your CV by Friday 21st January email@example.com