Catena Sofa Open End Right Large 301
We are currently holding stock of this item in fabric option Hot Madison - 988 (Price Group 2). Please contact us to order - firstname.lastname@example.org or order for in-store pick up.
The embracing, beanbag-inspired shape of our low-slung Catena sofa is generously dimensioned for all-out relaxation and cosiness: we call it ‘low living’. The name Catena is inspired by the catenary curve, a u-like shape that a chain or cable adopts when supported only at its ends, and which is mirrored in the soft curves and top-stitched seams of the Catena sofa. The homely, module-based designs are made with innovative microcellular foam that ensures maximum comfort as well as durability.
The series comprises six individual modules that can be combined in multiple ways to create the desired expression.
The Catena Sofa can be custom upholstered from a collection of quality fabrics and colour options. Fabric swatches available to view in store at Asser + Co.
- price group 1: Cotton Linen
- price group 2: Hot Madison
- price group 3: Pasadena
- price group 4: Confetti Boucle; Wool Boucle; Rich Linen
- price group 5: Hallingdal 65
- width (cm): 170
- depth (cm): 108
- height (cm): 76
- seat height (cm): 42
- backrest height (cm): 34
- material: Upholstered foam and down padding with wooden inner structure.
- care instructions: Vacuum frequently on medium power. Remove wet stains by carefully dabbing with lint-free cloth of sponge wrung in war detergent-free water. If the stain remains, we recommend a chemical dry-cleaning product (e.g. KR2) or professional dry cleaning.